Friday 12 October 2012

ED2 Photo Assignment 1 Evaluation


Evaluation

 

I don’t think my self-portraits went that well, to begin with I wasn’t sure how to use the large format camera, then when it came to developing I managed to get a completely blank negative which wasted a lot of time. I then decided to take some pictures using photographic paper instead and the paper got stuck inside the camera, I tried it again and went straight into the darkroom to develop it and it seemed to come out ok but because of the amount of time spent doing all of this I had no time to develop it into a black and white picture. I then tried doing a photogram but didn’t really like it in the end.

I do however like the negative of my self-portrait where I’m still wearing my apron as it shows how I like to be practical and ready for things.

Next time I will either use a medium format or a 35mm camera instead of a large format camera or I will gain better knowledge of how to use it. I will also gain better knowledge of how to develop photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment